Rockingham Toyota Parts & Accessories
Rockingham Toyota has an extensive range of Toyota Genuine Parts and Accessories. Whether you need to get your Toyota back on the road, protect your vehicle or dress it up, our Parts Team can help. We have access to our expert Toyota Service team, who can fit and install your Parts and Accessories.
To get in contact with a Rockingham Toyota Parts Specialist fill in the form below or visit our contact us page.
Toyota Genuine Accessories
Toyota Genuine Accessories, when fitted at time of new vehicle purchase, are supported with up to a 3 year, 100,000km warranty against defects. Toyota Genuine Accessories are designed to integrate perfectly with each Toyota for a genuinely better fit, styling and safety. We have your interior and exterior taken care of!
Exterior accessories – Alloy wheels, Bull bar, Canopies, Driving lights, Grille, Mud guards, Nudge bars, ParkAssist, Rear spoiler, Roof racks and attachments, Side steps, Tonneau covers, Towing kits, Tray bodies and liners, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Vehicle protectors, Visors.
Interior accessories – Cargo management, First aid kits, Mats, Reversing camera, Scuff plates, Seat covers.
Toyota Genuine Parts
All Toyota Genuine Parts are designed and developed for Toyota vehicles, rigorously tested to meet high quality, safety and performance standards. So they work better, last longer and fit right, right from the start. Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month, unlimited kilometre warranty. Rockingham Toyota Genuine Parts include:
- Fluids and cleaners
- Engine and Drive Train
- Brakes, suspension and steering
- Windscreen Wipers
Rockingham Toyota Tyre Brands
Rockingham Toyota stocks a range of leading and trusted tyre brands including:
- BF Goodrich
- Toyo Tires
How to Maintain Your Tyres
Check your tyre pressure regularly
- We recommend checking tyre pressure every week, while the tyres are cold – and don’t forget the spare.
- Different driving conditions require different pressures. For example, a higher pressure is usually recommended for high-speed driving or when carrying or towing a heavier than normal load.
- Details relating to the correct pressure should be available from your vehicle manual.
Check tyre condition
- To ensure safety, tyre tread depth must be at least 1.6mm or more to help ensure the tyre sticks to the road when braking, cornering and will help to avoid aquaplaning in wet conditions.
- In particular, tyre wear on front-wheel-drive vehicles is a little higher.
- Look for cracks and bulges in the side walls, and nails that may have pierced but not punctured the tyres.
Wheel Balance and Alignment
- During vehicle servicing, our technicians will check that all your wheels are precisely balanced, to ensure all sections of the tyre rotate evenly on the road, minimising undue wear.
- If required, we can check and realign your wheels, which is necessary when your vehicle tends to stray to the left or right when driving, or wanders about on a straight stretch of road.
- Wheel alignments can be necessary between servicing if you hit a curb or large pothole. Your wheel settings should be checked as soon as possible after such contact.